Dunn Rite SELF WATERING PLANTER
- Self watering planter
- Up to 2 months without watering
- Perfect for people that travel or just want the convenience of rarely watering
- Can be used anywhere not exposed to rain
- Holds 1.5 gallons of water
- Hidden cover is easily removed to install clip in funnel for easy refills
Instructions on How to Use the Dunn-Rite Self-Watering Planter
- Using potting soil position your plant or flower in the planter so that soil comes up to the “dirt line” inscribed on the inside of the planter.
- Position the planter so that the plant or flower gets a good amount of sunlight and protected from rain.
- Remove fill hole cover on outside edge of planter (see picture to the left).
- Place supplied funnel into fill hole and fill planter with water until inside basin is full (holds approximately 2 gallons). Then remove funnel and insert fill hole cover back into place.
- Do not water again until soil and plant appear dry (anywhere between 30-60 days depending on plant size, water consumption and sunlight).
- Warning: If plant is not getting enough sun and the planter is holding water, refill with just one gallon of water each time to avoid root rot.