Ideal Pool Shapes & Sizes for Semi Inground Pools
Posted by Dunn Rite on May 11th 2023
Known for being a balance of both above-ground and inground pool, semi-inground pools are ideal for people who want to save a few dollars with installation, but still reap the benefits of an inground pool. They're also aesthetically pleasing and can be designed in various shapes and sizes.
Pool Shapes & Sizes for Semi Inground Pools
Keep reading to learn more about the different pool shapes and pool sizes for semi-inground swimming pools. We'll discuss the available ways to create your own semi-inground pool in this blog.
Semi-Inground Pool Shapes
Here are ideas for semi-inground pool shapes:
The most popular shape for semi-inground pools is the rectangular shape. This classic design is perfect for lap swimming and creates a modern, sleek look in your backyard.
If you're looking for a softer, more organic shape, consider an oval semi-inground pool. This shape is great for families and creates a more natural look in your backyard.
A round semi-inground pool is perfect for those who want a simple, classic design. This shape is ideal for smaller backyards and can create a cozy, intimate pool experience.
The kidney-shaped semi-inground pool is a unique and eye-catching design that's perfect for those who want something a little more playful. This shape is great for families and creates a more natural look in your backyard.
Semi-Inground Pool Sizes
Here are the various semi-inground pool sizes in detail:
If you have a small backyard or limited space, a small semi-inground pool might be the perfect option for you. These pools typically measure around 12 feet by 24 feet and can accommodate up to six people comfortably.
A medium-sized semi-inground pool is perfect for families or those who like to entertain. These pools typically measure around 16 feet by 32 feet and can accommodate up to ten people comfortably.
If you have a larger backyard or want to create a more luxurious pool experience, a large semi-inground pool might be the right choice for you. These pools can measure up to 20 feet by 40 feet or larger and can accommodate up to 20 people comfortably.
Semi-Inground Pool Factors to Consider
When choosing the shape and size of your semi-inground pool, there are several factors to consider. Here are some things to think about:
- Budget - The size and shape of your pool will have a significant impact on the overall cost. Be sure to factor in additional costs, such as installation and accessories, when determining your budget.
- Available Space - Consider the available space in your backyard and choose a pool that will fit comfortably in your yard without overwhelming the space.
- Usage - Think about how you plan to use your pool. Do you want to swim laps, host parties, or simply relax and cool off? The shape and size of your pool should reflect your intended usage.
- Design Aesthetic - Consider the overall design aesthetic of your backyard and choose a pool that complements the existing landscaping and architecture.
- Maintenance - Keep in mind that larger pools will require more maintenance and upkeep. Be sure to factor in the time and cost of maintenance when choosing the size and shape of your pool.
Create Your Backyard Oasis with the Perfect Semi-Inground Pool Shape & Size
In conclusion, choosing the right shape and size for your semi-inground pool is an important decision that can have a significant impact on your backyard oasis. By considering factors such as budget, available space, usage, design aesthetic, and maintenance, you can choose a pool that perfectly fits your needs and your backyard. Whether you prefer a classic rectangular design, a playful kidney-shaped pool, or a cozy round pool, there's a semi-inground pool that's perfect for you.
Dunn-Rite Pool Products & Pool Accessories
3rd Generation Family Owned Company with a long history of developing innovative products of the highest quality.
Pool Fountains - Combo Units - Pool Volleyball - Pool Basketball